1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

06 Seaside Blue/Grey Pkg 7 - 11/11/05 Lewiston ID

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by Jim06, Nov 20, 2005.

1. Jim06

Jim06 Member

Date Ordered: 11/11/05
    Dealer Ordered From: Rogers Motors Toyota/Scion, Lewiston ID - John Ulmen
    Timeframe given for delivery: January
    Color: Seaside Blue Pearl with Grey interior
    Option Package: 7
    Your # on Dealer's Waiting List: As far as I know, we're the first '06 that they've ordered.

Can't wait!

2. tumbleweed

tumbleweed Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Welcome to priuschat. Congratulations on your new Prius. There is a wealth of good information on this site, technical and otherwise. If you haven't seen it yet check the Prius Main forum, there is a recent topic there called "need advice from current owners" that may have some good information for you.

3. Jim06

Jim06 Member

Thanks Tumbleweed! I will check it out today.

4. Jim06

Jim06 Member

Dealer e-mailed today to say that the car we requested was allocated to him today. It's either on, or about to be put on a boat. Exact arrival date should be known next week, but it should be ready to go for delivery Jan 2 (for the tax change).

Can't decide whether to embrace "Got to love it when a plan comes together" or "Don't count your Prii before they're hatched."

I guess I'll be an optomist. It's more fun.

5. Jim06

Jim06 Member

Car arrived at the dealer today. It will be ready for us on Jan 2 as planned. So far, so good...

6. Jim06

Jim06 Member

Picked up the car today. Everything was just as promised.

We took a quick test drive, gave the vehicle a good once-over, learned about the features and controls, and looked through the various manuals. Afterward, the paperwork was pretty much ready to go. After all of the reading and signing we took a tour of the dealership, met the parts and service managers, and headed home. Less than 2 hours from start to finish -- best car buying experience ever.

We recommend Rogers Motors in Lewiston, ID very highly. John Ulmen and Kevin Stelljes were the gentlemen we worked with.

7. Jack 06

Jack 06 New Member

Winters, CA: Prius capital of US. 30 miles W of S
    Congrats! Glad there were no hitches.

The most popular color and the most popular package (according to the "'06 coming in Jan or Feb" thread).

Probably not TOO many Priuses around Lewiston, I'd guess. Or are there, due to the college?

8. Jim06

Jim06 Member

We're actually in Spokane which is 100 miles north. I wouldn't say that there are a lot of Priuses here, but I've been seeing at least a couple in my commute each day.

As to Lewiston, the 4 on the dealer lot were the only ones I saw, but we weren't there too long!

-Jim