1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

06 Seaside in early !!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by H2OSkier, Feb 2, 2006.

1. H2OSkier

H2OSkier Member

Just got a call and my new 06 came in a few days early. Get to go pick it up !! :)

I've been getting calls from some of the other dealers that I had called. A number have called to say they have cars to sell. The last one called yesterday, Keyes in Van Nuys. The sales guy said they had a few on the lot. Not sure how good of a dealer they are but if you're looking and in the area, try giving them a call.

Ken

2. Darwin23

Darwin23 New Member

Congratulations!!! Frontier called me today and told me my 06 barcelona red is in. Did you see my car when you picked up yours??

-darwin

3. H2OSkier

H2OSkier Member

No I didn't see yours. I'm sure once I saw mine I didn't notice anything else :) My salesperson did tell me they got 3 in the night before. So I guess we got 2 of the 3.

Ken

4. Jack 06

Jack 06 New Member

Winters, CA: Prius capital of US. 30 miles W of S
    Ken: W00T!

Picking it up today? (If so, we'll hear about it, I assume.)

5. H2OSkier

H2OSkier Member

Actually picked it up last night :) Yep can't stop smiling. First 90 miles or so I'm around 43 mpg. Boy there are a bunch of things to learn with this car. I was surprised how easy it was to get my phone working. Still need to figure out a bit with the navigation system. Was having a hard time figuring out how the heck to tell the lady to shut up :)

Ken

6. sunnysandiegan

sunnysandiegan New Member

Woo hoo!!! Congrats!!! :D

Mine is due into San Diego at any point now. Salesman called today and offered to do paperwork tonight. We've got a VIN and it is supposedly on a truck to the dealer...