1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

06 White Package #8

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by CurryBob, Oct 8, 2005.

1. CurryBob

CurryBob New Member

I'm in the SE and have ordered an 06 white pck #8 with light brown/tan interior. My dealer told me they will gear up the line the 15th of Oct. I told my salesman that I would not take the car till Jan. He said no problem because they probably won't start getting them in till early Dec. They are also telling me they have no control over what cars they get and that they will have to swap with other dealers if they don't get exactly what I want.

What are others being told that are in the same boat as me.

Thanks

Bob

2. rockmon1!

rockmon1! New Member

That's what I have also been told, here in the Midwest. FYI

3. Hillebilly

Hillebilly New Member

Bob,
    We are also in the market for an 06 Prius in the SE, did your dealer give you an MSRP estimate and did you give them a deposit?
    Thanks,
    BJ

4. Rocketeir

Rocketeir New Member

Here in East Central Florida I was told that they do not have the MSRP numbers yet but that I will be getting my 06 for MRSP. I gave a credit card for the $500 refundable deposit on my 06 package #6, Silver Pine Mica with no dealer installed options.

I was told that they would start receiving the 06 models in November, but I have specifed a January delivery as well. AS far as inventory goes, the number/selection of cars they get in any month is predicated upon the previouse months sales. I believe that is why they are eager to accept pre-orders for cars that they know they can turn around quick.

Steve

5. CurryBob

CurryBob New Member

Hillebilly

I will get $500 below MSRP at whatever that will be. I have read there will be an increase of about $300. I put a $500 deposit down also. I was hoping the dealer could specify the vehicle at the port but since I don't want to receive it till Jan I guess there should be time for the one I want to come in.

My long time salesman tells me that historically they produce more of the high end versions first and that is another reason why I went with the #8 package.

Bob