1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

07 Phone Book from Verizon v3

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by nickfromny, Aug 15, 2007.

1. nickfromny

nickfromny Member since 2007

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Can't get phone book or caller ID to work in my 07. Verizon and Toyota say it won't work yet I've seen posts that say it will. What do I need to do?

2. Captzag

Captzag New Member

I think it depends on which phone you have. I have an LG VX8300 with service from Verizon and was able to transfer my phone book from my phone to my car using Toyota's instructions found on this web site: http://toyota.letstalk.com/brands/toyota-bt/home.htm

Once you enter your car info, you'll want to click on the find a new phone button. Once that screen opens, you can search for your specific phone. When you find it, the instructions for transferring the phone numbers to the car's phone book can be found at the link "quick guide pairing instructions" if you can make the transfer with your phone. Some can, some can't.

Hope this helps.

3. nickfromny

nickfromny Member since 2007

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Captzag @ Aug 16 2007, 12:15 AM) [snapback]496696[/snapback]</div>
    Thanks,
    that is the site that says the v3 won't work the phone book.

4. IsrAmeriPrius

IsrAmeriPrius Progressive Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(nickfromny @ Aug 17 2007, 07:03 AM) [snapback]497775[/snapback]</div>
    So does Motorola's site:

And Verizon's: