1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

07 Prius Accident

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by yes.ittransforms, Dec 27, 2010.

1. yes.ittransforms

yes.ittransforms 100K!!!!

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hey everyone,

I am not a big poster but have been useing this site for many years and want to thank all of you for your time sharing your experience and expertiese, which has saved me hundreeds im sure. ANYWAYS! my Girlfriend was driving my 07 Prius to her house when BAM! :eek: She was hit by a car going strait on a green arrow while she was turning left on here green arrow from a stop. We estimate my car going 18mph and the other car (old lady that speaks no english) was going about 20-30mph. The prius did GREAT it did not have any of the damage translate into any cabin UFO's or have anything in the cabin change shape HAHA. By GF was safe and the she put on the brakes (since the other lady didnt) and ended up on the other side of the intersection. The other cars airbags deployed and the ratiator busted and the bumper fell off. Her has way more damage then mine. It is in the shop now getting fixxed and I cant wait to see my car with no chips and such anymore. Have a good new year.

Attached Files:

2. dogfriend

dogfriend Human - Animal Hybrid

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Glad your GF is ok.

3. svldvc

svldvc Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    nice...Prius held up nicely :D

glad your GF is okay...doesnt seem like damage is severe...I can fix that :D :D

4. djasonw

djasonw Active Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    OUCH!!! I'm really glad your GF was not hurt. Insurance should fix it like new. Just make sure you bring it to a shop that knows how to match paint properly. That sometimes is more important than the body work!!

5. yes.ittransforms

yes.ittransforms 100K!!!!

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hey Everyone thanks for the support. I got the damage report from the shop and its about 8500 in damages! I will attach some pics of it in surgery for you fellow prius lovers out there. I am however excited that all those dang rock chips and rear bumper scratches are going away. and I will try to make it for good. Also I am going to ask about the clear coat in anouther new post I will start tonight! Enjoy the pics!

Attached Files: