1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

08 Linea Sol pack 10eme Anniversaire, Oriental Blue, 12/4/08, Annemasse, France

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by Prius_SGP, Apr 13, 2008.

1. Prius_SGP

Prius_SGP New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Date Ordered: 12/04/08
    Dealer Ordered From : Degeneve Autos, Annemasse, France
    Timeframe given for delivery: Mid August
    Color: Oriental Blue with beige/tan interior (edit: for our American cousins this is the Seaside Pearl)
    Option Package: Linea sol pack 10th Birthday edition
    Your # on Dealer's Waiting List: Unknown

Just ordered my brand spanking new Prius yesterday. Can't wait.:roll:
    Spent most of this morning browsing through the forums.....

A few details:

The export of the Prius to Europe has a lengthy delay at present. This can be anywhere up to 6 months!!

In France the finitions of the Prius have changed. About 18 months ago the version with sat-nav and IPA was renamed as a "limited edition" 10th birthday edition.

As I've mentioned I was able to change the interior colour to the fake leather tan colour - I think that it makes it look a bit cleaner and larger inside.

The guy's in this dealership are really helpful and patient with us non francophones - definately reccommend them to anyonein the pays de Gex /Haute Savoie area.

I managed to get a really good deal on a brand spanking new Prius - if I wanted to compromise on the colour choices I could have driven away with one that day (would have been a 3 month old lot car in dark grey with the grey interior), or within 3 weeks (again grey but brand new). In the end I opted for the dream car I've been wanting since I first test drived a Prius over 2 years ago. Managed to negotiate down on the list price, and recieve a €1000 discount on top. To make the cherry on the top even sweeter, once I have the car in my possesion I can write off for a futher €2000 euro reduction for CO2 efficiency!!. In total a saving of over €5k from the tax free list price. (Oh that's a futher bonus - I can buy it tax free as I work for an international company. Around €10.5K saving from full list price with taxes):eek:

[BTW first ever post - hope its not too bad; tried to follow the instructions in Dannys thread. Will keep thread updated.]

2. Prius_SGP

Prius_SGP New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Ok update : Just got confirmation that the delivery date had been brought forward. I should now be a Prius owner within the next 3 weeks!!

Oh and as an extra bonus - turns out that there was a mistake in the invoice that I was given and as the car is coming directly from Japan I get a further 6% discount!!

3. turboboy

turboboy New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    good luck and enjoy your new car when it arrives. what's IPA?