1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

'08 Mag Gray pkg #2 arriving soon!

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by mariposa767, Dec 15, 2007.

1. mariposa767

mariposa767 New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    '08 Mag Gray Pkg 2 in Highland, Indiana
    Purchase agreement date: Dec 8
    Estimated arrival date: Dec 26 or 27

This is our first brand new car!! Always heard that it was foolish to buy new and I believed it until I saw what these cost even used. :) We think we got a pretty good deal on price, so we agreed to take one of the two that were incoming. We were told that it came in on the boat on the 12th... so now we just have to wait for it to get inland to Indiana. We are pretty excited!!!

2. Boo

Boo Boola Boola Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Way to go! The best color and the best package. :) ;) This past February, when I happened to walk into my local Toyota dealer, and saw that he had an 07 Magnetic Gray Package 2 on the lot, I bought it on the spot.

3. mabelair

mabelair New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Congratulations on the purchase. You're absolutely going to love the car. :)

MAB

4. mariposa767

mariposa767 New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Well, we've had it for two weeks now (it came in on Dec. 29) and we do love it. I don't get to drive it much though as it goes to my husband who drives more miles daily. I've taken it out a few times. The push button on and off still feels strange, but I know that will change. We keep finding storage compartments we didn't know about!