1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

08' Magnetic Gray, Touring #6, Ordered November, Greenfield, WI

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by Darkamek, Jan 14, 2008.

1. Darkamek

Darkamek New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Date Ordered: Sometime in November over the phone
    Dealer Ordered From (Incl. City/State): Wilde Toyota, Greenfield/Wisconsin
    Timeframe given for delivery: January
    Color: Magnetic Gray
    Option Package: Touring #6
    Your # on Dealer's Waiting List: No Idea, They had plenty of Prius's on the the lot, just nothing with color & touring #6

Personally I wouldn't buy from this dealership even though it is the biggest dealership in the area, the people at Don Jacobs Toyota in Greenfield were much nicer.

Originally I came in there to test drive a touring package and just to inspect a Prius with navigation since I have never seen one before back in October. The salesman I ended up pairing up with was very rude and trying to push me into his sale, since I use to sell I knew all his tricks and wouldn't sign anything no matter how many times the sales manager came and talk to me. Funny how he ended up getting fired and another salesman Bill Gruner called me in November and ordered me the Prius I wanted with no money down. When I went in there to sign the paperwork they weren't wanting to really deal on the price and or accesories. I ended up with $700 off, but little do they know my best friend works in the parts department so I get cost on all my accesories so there is my win.

Picking it up tonight after work.