1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

09 Silver Pine Mica

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by GreenRepublican09, Oct 29, 2008.

1. GreenRepublican09

GreenRepublican09 New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Hello all!

After a month and a half of being on a waitlist, I finally took home my 09 Silver Pine Mica. I absolutely love the car, and although there are a few quirks, I really have no complaints. It's my first brand new car and first car that is in my name. This site looks really resourceful and I'm glad I found it.

2. Tammy7287

Tammy7287 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Welcome and congrats! :)

3. N3FOL

N3FOL Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Welcome. You selected a great car and found the perfect forum for Prius owners. Congratulations!

4. lovemygreys

lovemygreys New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Welcome! We picked up our 09 SPM last week and love it too! It took me a couple months before I settled on silver pine mica and I think I like it even more every day. What color interior did you get...we went with Bisque, though deciding was yet another couple days of waivering between the two.

5. rochus222

rochus222 New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
  6. GreenRepublican09

GreenRepublican09 New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Thanks for the warm welcome!

Lovemygreys-
    I originally wanted the bisque interior, I really like the look of the lighter colors in cars. But I didn't splurge for the leather and a friend mentioned light fabric was hard to keep looking clean compared to dark, so I opted for the dark grey. Plus if I wanted the bisque it would have been another month.

7. Whiteyprius

Whiteyprius Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Congrats on an outstanding car, and finding this great circle of friends. We're here for ya:)

8. ctbering

ctbering Rambling Man

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    After going through the entire paint selection of Toyota cars over the past 25 years I bought the Silver Pine Mica Prius....where have you been all my life?
    Enoy your new ride.

9. cycledrum

cycledrum PSOCSOASP

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Congrats on the Silver Pine. That would have been my top choice in a light color.

10. Erin Rothchild-Realtor

Erin Rothchild-Realtor Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    V
    :welcome:Me Too....Have had my 09 :DSilver Pine Mica Touring Package 2 with Leather for about a month now and LOVE it...Getting great mileage...about 49mpg without babying her to much...some highway and some in town driving. The leather was a splurge, but with allergies and fabric, along with many clients in and out of my vehicle, it seemed like a good idea. The wait was longer for the Silver Pine Mica, but well worth it. What was really funny, was my brother went to a dealership looking for a Camry, and wanted to see what color choices he had versus me. When he called me to chat about it, he said he could live with any color BUT the Silver Pine Mica....but thats what makes the world go around. Something for everyone. To me the color is peaceful and serene....not hard to keep clean, and easier to find in a parking lot. You may want to check into some all weather mats for the passenger areas...You can order through Prius Chat or check out other sources. Went with black to tie into the dashboard. Welcome to a wonderful and friendly group of people. This is a great place to make new friends and learn all kinds of neat things about our vehicles. Also, :cheer2:congratulations on your first new car....Yay....what a great feeling, and a Prius at that.