1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

#1 on the List for a 2005

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by edgrzy, Sep 23, 2004.

1. edgrzy

edgrzy Junior Member

On 10/28/2003 my wife and I ordered a 2004 Prius with package #8. We agreed to pay msrp and gave the dealer a check for $2000 dollars witch they said they would not cash till the car arrives. They stated it might take several months.
    Sometime in early March the dealer called me and said they have a package #9 available for mrsp if I was interested. I declined saying I really wanted a package 8. They stated no problem as we were # 1 on their waiting list. Being that Toyota dropped package #8 we deceided to go in today to find out the status of our order.
    Much to our surpise the dealership was taken over by another and all the salespersons except one were fired. All our records were lost. When we showed the manager our order form he was upset. We asked if we could upgrade to a (new) package #6. He said absolutely and because we were waiting so long he would give us the first 2005 package #6 he receives at msrp. My wife stated she would take any colour except black or white.I thought the dealer was very supportive and a pleasure to deal with.
    So to sum this up they guarenteed us we are #1 ont the list for a 2005 Prius.

2. Kev1000000

Kev1000000 New Member

congrats, good luck man! :)

You'll love it!

3. exces6

exces6 New Member

Congratulations! Hope you enjoy it! Can't wait to get mine!

4. eak354

eak354 Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    congrats! hmm, good think you dropped by... you'd think records would've been turned over. they didnt even notify you of the change. oh well, enjoy the wait! well worth it! :wink: