1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

11.1 Nav DVD - Can't enter address?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by vinnytroia, May 5, 2012.

1. vinnytroia

vinnytroia Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I recently upgraded my navigation DVD to 11.1 on my 2010 Prius. When I try to use the nav, it's a little different than the original one. It says that the main area for "street view" is in Washington state. I'm in Missouri. I'm guessing that I can't change that? Also, I can't enter any new addresses into the navigation. (yes, this is when the car is stopped). I go to the NAV to select a destination, and the "Address" button is greyed out. There's no way to enter a new address.

Is this something that I can enable?

Any ideas?

thanks
    :confused:

2. jdcollins5

jdcollins5 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    The Nav manual says to press Destination button on side of Nav, select Address, at bottom of screen select Search Area and then select one of the 10 regions that includes Missouri. This will give you the correct addresses for your region.

If you cannot select Address take it back to your dealer and show them.

3. mgb4tim

mgb4tim Noob

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    yup, you need to select the correct region.

4. DrAW45

DrAW45 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I am have the same issue with my destination address button... it is shaded and not highlighted. Anybody got any suggestions. Prius 2010 with Nav version 11.1.