1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

15 inch wheels swap to OEM 17 inch wheels

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by Maroc03, Feb 4, 2024.

1. Maroc03

Maroc03 New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    I
    Any one with a Prius Five or Persona Series in the San Jose/NorCal area that would wanna trade rims? I have the stock 15 inch black rims with wheel covers (which were purchased brand new recently and in perfect condition). I also still have all 4 center caps if that’s the look you prefer (they came with the car when I bought it but I prefer the wheel covers so I put those on and stored the center caps). I know some people prefer the “meatier” tires or the look of the black rims on the 15 inch ones. I’m a sucker for the 17 inch Prius Five/Persona rims (I like both finishes). Since the 17 inch rims are technically worth more, I may be willing to pay some money in addition to the trade (if for a reasonable amount) depending on the condition of the tires and rims. So if you’re anywhere in the Bay Area or NorCal interested in this trade, please lemme know!