1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

15" OEM Rims and Tires (2008)

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by NC_Prius, Feb 20, 2010.

1. NC_Prius

NC_Prius Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    4 15" OEM rims (w/out trim rings) and tires (GY Integrities) from 2008 Prius, 22,500 miles. TPMS not included, but center caps and lug nuts ARE included. Local pick up only, please.

The tires have decent tread left, and the rims have little-to-no scratches/blemishes. There may be none at all, but I will clean them up tomorrow and go over them carefully.

$325 for the set.

2. NC_Prius

NC_Prius Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Bump

Price drop due to unfortunate occurrence. I cleaned up the rims and tires today in order to take pictures for eBay, and one of the wheels fell forward onto the bag of lugnuts. I had the wheel leaning backwards but was trying to fit them all into a tight space and somehow knocked the one wheel forward. I had 4 flawless rims, and in an instant one rim now has scratches on the surface. Never set lug nuts down in front of your rim!

Attached are the pics -- you can see how much tread life is left on the tires (they're all about the same).

Asking $225 for the set now, but I can't ship them out. They would need to be picked up (although I would be willing to drive a little distance to deliver them ie. Triad/Triangle areas). The scratches on the one rim probably wouldn't cost that much to repair.

I took an up-close shot of one good rim (all 3 of the good rims are in near-perfect condition), and 3 shots of the scratched one.

Attached Files:

3. jiw395

jiw395 New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    hello, do you still have them??? why can't you ship them? :(if I'm willing to pay the shipping costs?? I live in north west Indiana, how far would you be willing to drive/meet me??:)

4. NC_Prius

NC_Prius Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    The wheels were just sold and are no longer available.