1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

15" wheels+sensors+tires - trim rings - struts - shocks - struts

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by Pinto Girl, Nov 21, 2007.

1. Pinto Girl

Pinto Girl New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Actually, it's "springs, shocks, struts," but I think you know what I'm talking about.

These are all from my car, as they were replaced.

The shocks, springs and struts have under 1,000 miles on them and were replaced with the TRD suspension pieces. I have shipping boxes for these.

The tires are Bridgestone Potenza RE960AS Pole Position, 195/65-15. Here's the link to them on Tire Rack: http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?ti...S+Pole+Position
    They have under 500 miles on them and are mounted on...

...the usual 15-inch wheels. Obviously, the sensors are still installed, and the trim rings (which were removed on the evening when I first brought home the car) are available, as a set, too.

PRICING (or best offer):

**(4) Tires-wheels-sensors in new condition, mounted and balanced to within an inch of their collective life: $225.00 -- A bargain at [ahem] twice the price!!!
    **(4) Trim Rings, museum quality, ready for display or use: $40 for the matching set -- what'll it take to get you into these trim rings today...?!?
    **(set) shocks and struts, you could eat breakfast on them they're so shiny: $65.00 -- available in any color you'd like, as long as it's black!
    **(set) front and rear springs/non-Touring, they bounce up and down, and look great doing it!: $50-- Is this a decision you can make on your own, or do you have to ask someone first?

If these prices don't seem right, please let me know what does.

--Natalie

2. Wheelin1

Wheelin1 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    Five
  3. Wheelin1

Wheelin1 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priuswhg1 @ Nov 22 2007, 03:08 PM) [snapback]542971[/snapback]</div>

4. adaddo

adaddo Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Bought.....and paid for !!!
    ...Awaiting shipment

Thx Natalie

5. statultra

statultra uber-Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2001 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    struts gone?

6. gone2green

gone2green grumpier than the grumpiest old man you know ;)

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    Hi Natalie,
    I need just the rims and sensors
    no tires need to mount snows on them do not really need the sensors either.
    so if you would break them down and sell just the rims ( I need all 4 rims ) please let me know and what price you will take for rims only;)

Craig

aka priussoris but it will not let me on as that anymore lost password and it will not reset:mad: