1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

$1500 off '07 in MD

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by betshsu, Oct 27, 2006.

1. betshsu

betshsu Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Despite the fact that we didn't buy a Prius from them (or even talk to them--just email inquiry), DARCARS in Frederick, MD sent me an email advertising $1500 off an in stock 2007 Prius purchased before Oct 31, 2006 (yes, that would be 4 days from now--but this is Prius shopping we're talking about. you either wait for months or buy one unexpectedly in a few days, at least in my experience :)). I believe that you can view their stock online. You are supposed to bring in a copy of the email, so if you're interested ping me and I'll forward on the info.

2. Tempus

Tempus Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I've been keeping an eye on the DARCARS inventory at the Silver Spring dealership since that's where I get my recalls done :)

They have three local Toyota Dealerships and I'm sure if there's something you want they'd ship it to whichever one is closest to you.

BUT, I have a wager for anyone going shopping there.

Every time I look at the inventory on the ground, the ones sitting there without SOLD signs are the base models. Same with the HyCams.

My take on it is that no one buys stripper hybrids in the DC Area.

So, my wager is that if you do go in, they will only have base packages 'in-stock'.