1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

17" Enkei EKM3 Wheels and Tires Off My 2010 Prius V

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by shawnb2, Feb 9, 2011.

1. shawnb2

shawnb2 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I have finally decided to let my Enkei wheels go. They are a 17x7" EKM3 wheels in a +47mm offset in the charcoal gray with the original Toyo Proxes A20's from the factory 17's. The tires have I would say around 7-10k miles left on them. Took them off the car at around 33k. May have more, it's just a guess. These wheels do not have the TPMS sensors in them. You would need to supply your own. They just have regular valve stems in them to hold air. They are in great shape. No curb rash. Looking to get $650 for local buyers. Am really not wanting to ship these. I'm in Thousand Oaks, CA just for the record. They are of course off the car ready to go. I would have a better chance at replying if you email me at [email protected]. Let me know what you think. Pics were taken while they were still on the car. Can email pics if serious off the car as well.

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  2. shawnb2

shawnb2 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Forgot to mention, I did my research when buying these wheels and didn't want anything that was going to kill my MPG's. The stock 17's were listed on here at just over 24lbs. These wheels are just over 20lbs. a piece. I personally didn't lose more than 1 MPG with these wheels. I bought them originally just to change the look of the car so it didn't look like everyone else's. They did the job until I found the wheels that are on the car now and I love them. Just don't ask about the MPG hit I took with these. Was kinda bummed but it's all worth it.

3. vnhk

vnhk New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III

These are selling NEW for around $150 a piece (x4 = $600). Your tires are basically useless.

I would be interested if the price is more reasonable.

4. shawnb2

shawnb2 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Price has come down a bit since I bough them I guess. PM me or email me and give me an offer. Also, noticed you're in San Jose. Would you be willing to come get them? 10k miles for some people is a whole year of driving. I guess it just depends on where your at and how far you drive your car. Like I said, it's just a guess. These tires may be rated for 50k for all I know. May still have another 15k+ left. Don't recall how thick the tread was when they were new to compare. That's all. Let me know what you think.

5. shawnb2

shawnb2 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    After realizing the new prices since buying, I will let these go for $550. These will fit Gen. II's as well. Look really good on the car.

6. lenny1jz

lenny1jz Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    ill offfer 400 pick up

1 person likes this.
  7. shawnb2

shawnb2 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Sorry Lenny. No thank you. Had forgotten to mention these come with black Mikuni lugnuts as well. Stock lugs won't work. Anoter $50 to buy as well included. What I'm asking really is pretty fair in my opinion. Please don't low ball me. These wheels aren't that old.

8. tanginapare

tanginapare New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    III
    hi Shawn,

are these wheels/tires still for sale? just picked up a 2011 Black Prius and was wondering if your rims would look good on my car...

i'm local (Valencia)...

BTW, your 19" wheel set up looks sick!!!

thanks!
    D

9. brokertando

brokertando New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I can pick up for $600.

10. shawnb2

shawnb2 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    These wheels are sold. Thanks Daryl. Look great on your car. Can't wait to see it lowered.

11. tanginapare

tanginapare New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    III
    thanks Shawn! car is at the shop right now, should be done by tomorrow...i'll post pics!!!