1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale 17" Enkei RPF1 w/Bridgestone 215/45-17 Tires - TPMS, 5x100

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by burnout8488, Sep 12, 2018.

1. burnout8488

burnout8488 Member

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    Model:
    N/A
    This set has approximately 1500 miles on it and are only a few months old. Road force balanced when mounted. I used these on my 2017 Prime.

[​IMG]

Size: 215/45-17
    Wheel size: 5x100 17x7.5 +48mm offset
    Replica Enkei center caps included.

I am including four hubcentric rings with these wheels, if you can utilize them. They are 73.1mm to 54.1 reducing rings. If your vehicle does not have a 54.1mm hub, you will need to purchase these separately in your size.

Included inside the wheels are (4) Autel 315Mhz TPMS sensors. These sensors can be cloned to the existing sensors in your vehicle, and I will gladly do this at the time of sale if interested. What this means is that they are plug-and-play - no dealer programming required, your vehicle will think these sensors are the exact same ones it came with originally. (If your vehicle uses a 433Mhz system, these will sadly not work)

3/4 wheels are in 10/10 perfect shape. The 4th wheel in the last two pictures caught a sharp rock on a dirt path I was driving on and VERY lightly scuffed the wheel, and slightly bit the sidewall. It is cosmetic - there are no bubbles, and it is a very shallow cut that does not affect the structural integrity of the sidewall. Not even close to the belts. I drove on this for hundreds of miles without issue.

Reason for sale: I am closing on a house within the next month and have no reason to be buying car parts anymore. :)

Price: $1075 Firm. Paid $1685 before labor.

I am willing to meet near most major highways if you are not local. No shipping available, sorry.

Please reply or PM with any questions! Thanks.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

gta_ likes this.
  2. burnout8488

burnout8488 Member

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    Model:
    N/A
  3. neaux.m

neaux.m New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Where are you located?

4. burnout8488

burnout8488 Member

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    Model:
    N/A
    Bump, $1000 firm.

5. burnout8488

burnout8488 Member

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    Model:
    N/A
    Bump - I am willing to split the wheels from the tires if anyone is interested in the components of this set. (TPMS, Tires, Wheels)