1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale 18x7.5+48 Yokohama Advan RG with new tires

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by azheng, Apr 3, 2017.

1. azheng

azheng New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Selling my wheels, I bought these a few months ago, got brand new tires mounted and balanced, installed them on the car for a few days, and then removed them because I was annoyed by the TPMS light on, these RG's don't have TPMS sensors installed, just Advan valve stems.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with them, they've been sitting in my garage ever since and now my GF is nagging to clean up the place. I commute 100 miles a day so I probably won't use again unless I end up installing TPMS, but that's more money and time I don't want to spend right now since my oem wheels have fresh tires as of last year. Wheels are used, they're a little bit dirty, but they're damage free and have no curb marks, they have original blue stickers on them (discontinued), and are lighter than the factory wheels, I picked up 2 MPG while using these wheels. I am lowered on Tanabe DF210 springs and this set up does not rub at all.

So i'm just throwing these out there, if they don't sell, no big deal, i'll hang onto it, but if someone wants to buy them, of course i'll sell them.

18x7.5+48 5x100 Yokohama Advan RG's
    New 225/40/18 Yokohama Avid S34NV XL Low Rolling Resistance tires (has 500 miles on them)
    -I also have the email receipt from TireRack that shows the 2 year road hazard warranty I purchased, fully transferrable, covers any punctures or blow outs

Please text me at 415-676-9544

$1200 wheels only picked up in San Francisco
    $1500 wheels & tires picked up in San Francisco
    extra $200 for shipping to anywhere in the 48 states

Attached Files:

sfv41901 and Dylan Doxey like this.
  2. azheng

azheng New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base