1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

1st Fill Up

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by labprius, May 1, 2006.

1. labprius

labprius New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Had my first fill up yesterday. On board computer read 45.3 MPG actual was 45.0 MPG I am very happy with these results. :) :) :)

2. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(labprius @ May 1 2006, 03:53 PM) [snapback]248130[/snapback]</div>
    Congratulations, it'll get better and better through the next several months.

Please go HERE
    and update your profile so we know where you live and what car you have...It's nice if you include that in your signature as well.

Enjoy your car and welcome to the cult! :blink:

3. eyeguy13

eyeguy13 Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    labprius...good for you for adding your picture under you name. I've never seen that before. I've seen tons of Prii (of course), cats (many who are angry with firecrackers in the head or firing a weapon :) ), and photos of license plates, but not too many people let it all hang out with a head shot.

Maybe more people will follow suit...but will that personalize this forum too much? Hmmmmmm.

(I'm going to add a picture of Brad Pitt to my name....since I don't have a picture of me on this computer and he's the closest looking actor to me :lol: :lol: :lol: )