1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2 2010's white & black loaded 1 w/ navi 1 w/o navi NYC, NY

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by Paradox, Sep 14, 2008.

1. Paradox

Paradox Prius Enthusiast / Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Well, I own a black 2006 loaded and have been waiting to order the third gen so today went to my local dealership with my dad and we both placedour orders for a 2010 model. I'm getting black again, loaded, with everything you can get in it, I told them I hope that the solar panel roof makes it to production for 2010 and even better if limited plug ins do cause I want that too. The white one will be loaded but without navi, so basically whatever package they announce is just under the navi package.

Got them for msrp (whatever it may be), but that i think wont be bad since many will probably have to pay over especially in Calif. and NYC... Also good chance of getting each one $500 less than msrp when we pick up since we're both in that customer loyalty bs with the dealership from previous toyota's...

Here's to waiting to see what the 2010 will finally look like come the Detroit auto show in january and finding out more info!

2. EJFB1029

EJFB1029 New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Although nice, I think you are making a mistake in ordering a 2010 right now. Sunroof and plug in will probably be a late availability, if you can live with whatever the first 2010's are, then ok, but if you will be regretting seeing the later 2010's with those options, then I would wait.

3. Paradox

Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    I was thinking that as well but seeing as how I trade every 3 to 4 years anyway, it really didn't matter 'that' much to me... I would like the plug in don't get me wrong, but I don't buy end of model years and waiting for 2011 wasn't an option...

4. Paradox

Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Well, my dads is still in but he has changed to black now with dark grey interior. He'll pick his package once the dealer gets notice of what packges are available, but at least he's number one on their list.

Mine is now changed from black to blizzard pearl with dark grey interior, with the platinum package. (pre-orderd through Toyota themselves but being sent to the same dealer as my dad).

Can't wait to get the 2010! :)