1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2 Prii Moses Lake WA

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by Bob Allen, Feb 20, 2005.

1. Bob Allen

Bob Allen Captainbaba

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I posted this the night before the website went down; it got lost, so I am re-posting it.
    James Auto Center in Moses Lake, WA has two new Prii for sale at MSRP.
    One is white, option package 1 (basic). The other is a Driftwood Pearl, option package 4.
    I've helped four people get new Prii from these guys; they are great. The last person was the partner of one of my flight students. I flew him and my student over to Moses Lake from Seattle, and we had a great time. Moses Lake is primarily agricultural and the farmers are more interested in the trucks they sell than they are in Prii. They also do not add second sticker or play other games because they are a small town dealer and would soon go broke if they did that.
    James Auto Center
    12056 Frontage Road East
    Moses Lake, WA 98837
    (509) 765-4517
    Dave Sawyer, manager, or Susan Gillespie

Please tell them Bob Allen sent you. I've never gotten excited about a car dealeship before, but I genuinely llked spending an afternoon over there. They get Prii on a regular basis (about 4 monthly)! Moses Lake is 150 miles east of Seattle; dead center Washington State. There is commercial air service. One guy on the chatline came up from Palm Springs, flew into Moses Lake and was met at the airport by Dave Sawyer.
    My student and his partner had never driven a Prius and had never been in one before making the committment to get one. They called Dave and had one secured by over the phone credit card deposit in less than two days.
    You should know that James Auto adds the preferred option package, for a few hundred bucks, which includes the $184.00 custom floor mats which I think are great, especially if you get the beige interior. Most dealers add this, so I don't consider this jacking up the price.

Bob