1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2 week old 2015 Prius sitting in my parking lot - hit :(

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by Boston Jim, Feb 14, 2015.

1. Boston Jim

Boston Jim Active Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    [​IMG] My poor car - only 2 weeks old, been sitting in my parking lot this last week since there is so much snow in Boston, and expecting more, and I discovered the damage this afternoon! Not the type of modification I wanted to do! So many others to do, but I guess fix the bumper will be the second mod.

I'm not sure why the link above didn't work but it is at Imgur

2. The Electric Me

The Electric Me Go Speed Go!

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    That's too bad.

If it makes you feel any better my previous vehicle a brand new 2010 Honda Fit, got rear ended at a stop light about 1 month into ownership. I was just at that point where after a few weeks I was feeling real good about the vehicle. Pretty sure I hadn't gotten a lemon. I was actually sitting in the vehicle at a stoplight enjoying all this when....Wham....

It all worked out OK...but that window of untainted perfection was sure small.

3. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    ugh, sorry jim! snow plow?

4. Boston Jim

Boston Jim Active Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    The Electric Me - sorry about your Fit, thanks, but it's doesn't make me feel any better :( On the bright side I don't have to worry about getting the first ding on it now.

bisco - the snow plow is my guess, or a neighbors car, but I suspect the plow, not that I can prove anything and of course they won't admit it.

5. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    i haven't seen this many cars buried since '78.