1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

20,000 miles service: oil change only?

Discussion in 'Prius c Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by DKTVAV, Mar 6, 2014.

1. DKTVAV

DKTVAV Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    I'm not sure they did that or not.

Before I went to have a 20K service yesterday I marked my tires and get the tires' pressure and after it's finished I double check at home they didn't do anything to them. So I wonder they've done anything to my car or just oil change or nothing but a car wash?

What do I need to do: call that dealer back (I don't like this way) or call Toyota? What's the number of Toy?

I did a glance at the manual on line but don't see where the 20K service in there, what's the to do list?

2. HotDogWater

HotDogWater Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
  3. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    do it yourself, or take it to someone trusted. unfortunately, this is a typical dealer experience.

4. DKTVAV

DKTVAV Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    I called Toyota Headquarter on Friday and today the dealer called me to offer a free tire rotation but they're still saying they did the rotation because it's written down on the paper work: what a stupid idiot even I todd them I've marked all my tires and recorded all the different psi 40, 43, 45, 48 before took it the do the 20k service. I said I will rotate my tire by myself and will call Toyota again.