1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2001-2003 Toyota Navigation Installation

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by mlibanio, Oct 24, 2008.

1. mlibanio

mlibanio Member

Vehicle:
    2002 Prius
    Model:
    I
    Hello everyone,
    I finally have culminated all of the information together for all us 1st gen owners out there. Contrary to popular belief it is not that hard, but requires patience and about 3-6 hours depending on how skilled you are. Believe it or not the hardest part is just making sure you label each wire as you splice. And 2001 owners can do it too. I am currently helping a Prius Chat member by the name of Dreamer, and he has found all required wiring. I can create a parts listing but I have done so in a previous post. And yes there are pictures this time! So there is proof. Also note I have the version 7.1 disc that is INFINITELY better than the 4.1 or 5.1 disc. The over ride is there still and it made my unit so much faster and more functional. I hope you all enjoy. It was a lot of fun for me to do this and gives us Gen 1 owners something to be excited about!

Attached Files:

2. DA KING

DA KING New Member

Vehicle:
    2001 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hi there how much does IT cost to get the navigation in my 2001 prius 1st gen. And can you do it for me please let me know thank allot