1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2001 Prius tail light vandalized

Discussion in 'Generation 1 Prius Discussion' started by fjef, Jul 11, 2009.

1. fjef

fjef Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2001 Prius
    Model:
    I
    Woke up this morning to find my right tail light was smashed - called Toyota and they want $260 CDN for the replacement part. Does anyone have a lead on used/scrap parts that will ship to Canada?

Thanks...

2. bwilson4web

bwilson4web BMW i3 and Model 3

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    Check Ebay salvage parts? I usually just send the sellers an Ebay question and find out.

GOOD LUCK!
    Bob Wilson

3. ea8631

ea8631 Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Technology
    First of all, I feel your pain because mine got vandalized last month as well.

[​IMG]

Anyway, if you looking for new one, try this website. https://www.1sttoyotaparts.com/partscat.html

The price they quote for the new right side taillight (part#:8155047030) is USD$117.28 which is CAD$136.47. That internet company is very nice to deal with, all my parts (steering rack, springs, shocks, bushings) are order from them and their shipping cost is not expensive.

If you are looking for used one and you live around Toronto area, try visit Standard Auto Wreckers located at Steeles (around one block east of Markham road).