1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale 2002 Toyota Tundra, Original Owner, Great Shape.

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by That_Prius_Car, Oct 19, 2010.

1. That_Prius_Car

That_Prius_Car Austin Kinser

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Hello all,
    My dad is selling his 2002 Toyota Tundra that has been owned since it was new. This truck is has a $300 Sony AM/FM/CD radio with 4 speakers that have been replaced with Sony's sound system. It works great. This truck is also a single cab long bed that has the V6 engine good for 190hp and 220 foot pounds of torque. The tires were just replaced about 8000 miles ago with Good Year tires that are off road size. Installed at Toyota from the time it was new is the bed liner. It's black and says "TOYOTA" on the back and covers the bed from scratches. Also, this truck has tinted windows, and an eye brow for the windshield. Comfort and convenience options for this truck are automatic transmission, tilt wheel, 4 speakers, premium sound, ice cold air conditioning, stain free interior, all weather floor mats, and tons more. This truck has 150,000 miles on it, so plan on (if you take care of it like we did) getting at least 300,000+ miles. My dad is an oil freak, he changes the oil every 3000 miles, also, he uses Synthetic Oil. Our asking price is $5,000. If you have any detialed questions, please private message me, or reply to this thread. Thanks.