1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2003 1st Gen Prius for sale

Discussion in 'Prius Cars For Sale' started by 03yotaprius, Nov 6, 2013.

1. 03yotaprius

03yotaprius New Member

Vehicle:
    2003 Prius
    Model:
    I
    Just over 180k miles

Tires and brakes are practically new. They were done a little over a year ago and the car has barely been driven since. Was rear ended in 2011, no structural damage. Left tail light was replaced, dent w/surface rust on quarter panel, bumper damage. Cracked front bumper cover zip tied together. Some small scratches on hood. Clean interior. Minimal rust.

It started throwing codes and would not pass inspection due to the check engine light. The first code was related to the auxiliary battery which has since been replaced with an Optima. The other code is related to the hybrid batteries. Most likely needs the battery wiring harness replaced or repaired. It still runs and drives fine, just sets off the check engine light periodically. I believe the replacement harness from the dealer was $200-300, I can't remember exactly. It has been off the road for about a year but is still started up and driven around the yard every few weeks.

$1800 obo, will trade for Corolla, Celica, or other gas economy car.

Located in New Hampshire

Attached Files: