1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2003 Prius, 220K miles, DFW TX, $3000 obo

Discussion in 'Prius Cars For Sale' started by z_clark, Apr 23, 2015.

1. z_clark

z_clark Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2003 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Selling our loved 2003 Prius. My wife bought it new after graduating from college (a big upgrade from the '87 chevy pickup). It has 220,000 miles on it.

All maintenance is up to date and performed by Toyota. This car has been amazingly trouble free. Front tires are near new, rear tires will need to be replaced in the next 5K or so. Still on the original traction battery. The 12 volt was replaced last year. Recent repairs have been a crankshaft sensor plus some other sensor that I don't remember the name of.

Interior is very clean. Sterling wheel is pealing a bit. The seats, carpet, and dash are in excellent condition.

Exterior has a few dings, and the hood has a few chips. Paint is great, slight fading on the hood.

We are selling as we found a deal on a used Prius plug in. My wife is so sad to see it go. I wanted us to have something newer as it is our main family car. Price is negotiable, make an offer, come see it and drive it. Pictured below is the wife and her Prius at 200,000 miles (16 months ago) and the Prius at discount tire getting a rotation last month. Thanks! (I can email or text larger pictures, just ask!)

prius2.jpg prius1.jpg

#1 z_clark, Apr 23, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2015