1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2004 - 06 ORIGINAL Prius Wheels (4) and rings

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by Bigsk8r, Jan 3, 2007.

1. Bigsk8r

Bigsk8r New Member

Greetings,

I hope everyone had a great holiday season.

On 12/21 I traded my Prius in for a Camry Hybrid, but have some items left over that may be of use to some of you. While I owned the Prius, I intended to have a set of summer tires and a set of winter tires all ready to go. As such, I procured a new set of wheels (and rings) from a new take-off, but never actually mounted anything to them.

I am going to leave open the entire set (wheels & rings) at $450 (shipping included) for a short period of time before I entertain individual sales. However, there are 3 trim rings that came off the car when one of them cracked a bracket that are in very good shape as well.

Please PM me or send an e-mail to myscreenname@fuse.net.

Have a good evening,

Bigsk8r

2. Bigsk8r

Bigsk8r New Member

Okay,

Due to the lack of interest in a set of wheels. I will now offer them at $125 each, shipping included. Come on, you know you curb-rashed one and need another one!!!

:D

Bigsk8r

3. daveleeprius

daveleeprius Heh heh heh you think so?

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bigsk8r @ Jan 15 2007, 03:56 PM) [snapback]375991[/snapback]</div>
    Anyone know if there are aftermarket rims available? I find even $100 each is pretty expensive for rims.

Dave

4. Bigsk8r

Bigsk8r New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DaveLeePrius @ Jan 15 2007, 04:04 PM) [snapback]375995[/snapback]</div>

There are a lot of aftermarket options. The bolt pattern is 5 x 114.3 mm.