1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2004-2007 seat covers

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by itsme, Mar 15, 2007.

1. itsme

itsme New Member

We just received seat covers we ordered from a company called exactseatcovers.com

installed and they look great and cost on ly 39.00 plus 12 to ship fed ex a great way to protect the investment. this was for the front seats & console, rear seats & center console all head rest even the 3 in the back

I am sure you already know this info by now but thought I would pass along.
    I thought it was a great deal and a good product

2. malibucarl

malibucarl Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A

How difficult are they to install ?
    Thanx,
    Carl

3. itsme

itsme New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(regenme @ Mar 15 2007, 07:27 PM) [snapback]406453[/snapback]</div>
    Not difficult at all, easier than I expected. and I am disabled must be easy.lol and look very nice I abought mine from his ebay site 39.00 what a deal

4. edselpdx

edselpdx Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    They look baggy around the sides on the pictures on the website, and the "zoomed" pictures specifically exclude the sides... how's it look in person? Can you post pictures?

5. JimboK

JimboK One owner, low mileage

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Several PC members, including me, have those covers. Some of us had some installation issues from what I think is the wrong piece of Velcro attached at the factory. See this thread for our experience, including a workaround that I used after a suggestion from another member. (Several pics that were originally attached there have disappeared, probably from one of the PC crashes.) Even with that issue, I agree that these covers are a good value, and I've been very pleased with the finished product. They're holding up well so far.