1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2004 Detroit Auto Show

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Jerry P, Dec 7, 2003.

1. Jerry P

Jerry P Member

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius
    Model:
    XLE AWD-e
    Anyone else planning to attend the NAIS in Detoit in January? My wife and I have gone for the last 3 years and it is great. I can't wait to see the interest generated there by the 2004 Prius and I hope to be able to talk to some of the people looking the car over about how fantastic it is. If anyone is going, maybe we could have a small owner's meeting at the Toyota exhibit area on Thursday, Jan. 15. The folks that work at the exhibit have always been great to talk to and treat owners, especially those with multiple Toyotas in the family, very well. Got a neat hat from them last year that I don't wear (I'm not bald yet, thanks Mom for the genes) but display in my car.

2. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    That's a great idea, Jerry! Why don't you start a thread about it in the Local Clubs, Events, and Road Trips forum, and we'll start spreading the word about the thread so that whoever is going to be there can meet up for lunch or something that day?

I unfortunately won't be able to make it, as of right now, but I hope that you or someone else will have a digital camera so that we can get some good shots to post on Priuschat.