1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2004 Detroit Auto Show

Discussion in 'Local Clubs, Events, and Road Trips' started by Jerry P, Dec 7, 2003.

1. Jerry P

Jerry P Member

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius
    Model:
    XLE AWD-e
    Anyone planning to attend the 2004 NAIS in Detroit? Thought it might be nice if a few Prius owners met at the Toyota exhibit. My wife and I will be there on Thursday Jan. 15. Can't wait to see the interest generated there by the 2004 Prius and hope to talk to some of the interested folks about our experience with this fantastic car. We are all second generation pioneers and as such we need to get the word out and this is a great place to do that.

2. ajacobson

ajacobson New Member

I'm a local yokel

in Detroit so I plan on going. I went last year and was impressed.

I wasn't impressed by Toyota's exhibit last year. But I expect there will be more promo considering the big boost in Prius sales this year.

Let me know if there is a powwow. I don't have a Prius yet but will be purchasing in near future (finally convinced the wife to part with her beater of a car).

Alan
    Detroit

3. Toastygirl

Toastygirl New Member

Hi Alan and Jerry,

If a get-together does materialize, I'm in! Like Alan, I'm not a Prius owner yet, trying to decide what to buy when I finally part with my own beater pickup. So I'd love to meet some owners and get their feedback firsthand.

Sally

4. James

James New Member

Wish I could go...too far from California!

5. Jerry P

Jerry P Member

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius
    Model:
    XLE AWD-e
    Ok.....we will be there Thursday Jan. 15. How about 4:00 pm at the Prius exhibit ( Toyota area, toward back of the hall). My wife and I always hang around until about 6:00 pm to avoid some of the Detroit rush hour traffic on I-75. If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll print up a "Proud 2004 Prius Owner" sticker to put on my shirt so you know who I am!!! Can't wait to get there! :D

6. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
  7. hoferchr

hoferchr Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Here's a picture of a Prius that I took with my digital camera at the 2004 Detroit Auto show. There was also a silver Prius there. You can see the silver one in the background (it's got a bunch of green stickers on it).