1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2004 Gen 2 with 134,000mi for sale, one owner

Discussion in 'Prius Cars For Sale' started by gene, Mar 11, 2023.

Tags:
  1. gene

gene Member

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    Sadly, is is time to part with my 2004 Gen 2--we got a Prime two years ago, my wife and I are both working from home and we've barely driven Gen 2 since. Asking $5,000 OBO.

Relevant info:
    • Single owner
    • 133,350 mi currently
    • Runs great, no mechanical issues/lights/warnings
    • Currently in western NH (Lebanon), but I'm regularly in southern NY (outside NYC), so can bring it anywhere in between
    • It spent early 2009 until late 2017 on the west coast (Seattle and Northern California) so is in great shape for it's age in the northeast
    • Always in a garage or carport
    • Package #9 (Navigation with info updated in 2017, bluetooth for calls, etc.)
    • 2 Keyfobs+backup keys
    • No rust/damage, but some minor sratches/dings as would be expected for the age
    • Currently has snow tires on it, and am happy to include the all season tires, both with a few seasons of life left.
    • Wheel trim rings were removed and I think they got lost in a move
    • 12v Battery is about a year old
    • Spark plug done about 18mo ago
    • I've been doing synthentic oil for the last 5 years
    • No accidents (though someone backed into it once and needed a body panel repaired
    • Interior is in good shape (no smoking/etc.), though the front mats could use replacement (photos coming)
    Photos are from the fall when I was originally planning on selling it, and I will update with some interior/engine shots later or tomorrow.

IMG_0487.jpeg IMG_0486.jpeg IMG_0485.jpeg IMG_0484.jpeg IMG_0483.jpeg IMG_0482.jpeg IMG_0481.jpeg IMG_0480.jpeg .

2. JerryCS

JerryCS Prius camper with trailer hitch

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Looks good. We have had three of them, went to a Tesla, now my wife wants to go back to the Prius. I will pm you.

3. Sunny Reddy

Sunny Reddy New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Hi Gene,

Very interested in your Prius for sale, but I'm unable to PM you. Could you please email me at [email protected] to connect?
    Fairly local to you as well. Thanks