1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2004 Prius may be reviewd on CBS News Sunday morning 4/4

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by N9IWP, Apr 4, 2004.

1. N9IWP

N9IWP New Member

The host just said "Bob Orr kicks the tires ona (new?) hybrid car"

Hopefully people will read this b4 it is aired.

brian

2. Ray Moore

Ray Moore Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    Thanks, not sure how much I missed but I caught at least part of it and it was about the ford model mostly. I'm still not sure which technology they are using on the first escapes off the line.
    Ray

3. N9IWP

N9IWP New Member

Yes, it was mostly about teh Escape. They said "Honda and Toyota have had smaller hybrids for years" and showed teh Prius. They also showed the Lexus.

There MAY be more later at http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/sunday/main3445.shtml

but I didn't see anything.

Also, Will Dursts piece befor was pretty funny. Paraphrasing: I will shed a tear for huge SUV owners who must suffer from high gas prices - nah, probably not.

Brian

4. jfschultz

jfschultz Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Since they show it running electric it follows the Toyota model rather than the Honda IMA model. Didn't Ford get a license for the Toyota hybrid technology?

I recorded the program beginning with that segment, right after I saw the origianal posting. The segment on the Ford Hybrid Escape was it.