1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2005 changed option numbering

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by rwithop, Sep 21, 2004.

1. rwithop

rwithop New Member

I was just on the Toyota website trying to find out if the radio is satellite ready, when I noticed that they have changed the option package numbering system for 2005.

Thought you might want to know, so there is no confusion when they start rolling out.

http://www.toyota.com/vehicles/2005/prius/options.html

Ryan

2. heliotropehead

heliotropehead New Member

When I placed my order back in May for the 2004 I chose Package #8 (BG). I've since been upgraded to the 2005 model, but I have no clue if the car will still be a #8. I hesitate to call my salesperson, as he's probably sick of my voice by now. :D Anyone know the answer?

3. jimofdg

jimofdg New Member

Six packages will be offered on the 2005 Prius. BC is still the package with everything but now it is #6. The BG package will not be offered. If you want the Nav system, it is only offered in the BC package.

To clarify, see Dianne's posting at the start of the thread "Prius 2005 Scoops" in the "Dealers and Pricing" forum. All six packages are explained in detail. Also, the Toyota website now lists the pricing for these six.

4. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I think this is well worth annoying your sales person about to clarify which of the '05 packages you prefer lest they assume you want one and give it to someone else when you were rightly up next on the list.

5. bookrats

bookrats New Member

6. heliotropehead

heliotropehead New Member

BC it is! I was told I would get the BC package for the same price I agreed to pay initially for package BG. I hope that won't change between now and the day of signing.

7. jimofdg

jimofdg New Member

Quite a deal! Congratulations! And get it in writing so you have something more than hope to show for your $2095 free upgrade.