1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale 2005 Prius, #6, CA HOV Stickers, Low Mileage of 19K

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by javagirl, May 15, 2009.

1. javagirl

javagirl New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    For sale is a mint condition 2005 Toyota Prius with super Low Mileage of 19K AND the California HOV stickers. Drive solo in the car pool lane! It is the Package #6 model with the Touch-screen DVD navigation system, AM/FM 4-disc CD changer, eight speakers, hands-free phone capability via Bluetooth wireless technology, Lojak, tinted windows, and much more (see below). The exterior is green with a beige interior that is very clean. I am the original owner. I've driven it to work and back (10 mi/day) and errands, thus the low mileage. I have all of the maintenance records and made sure it was serviced only at the Toyota dealer. This car is in excellent condition and with the HOV stickers, Lojak security system, Bluetooth, and the super low mileage it is an awesome deal!
    • Driver Air Bag
    • Anti-Lock Brakes
    • Air Conditioning
    • Alloy Wheels
    • Cruise Control
    • CD Changer
    • CD Player
    • Passenger Air Bag
    • Rear Window Defroster
    • AM/FM Stereo Cassette
    • Power Door Locks
    • Power Mirrors
    • Power Windows
    • Power Steering
    • Side Air Bag
    • Tinted Glass
    • Tilt Wheel

Email for more pictures and for a viewing. The car will be available for viewing and test drives this weekend, May 16 and 17 at the Car Faire at Cypress High School in Cypress. Visit the Car Faire website for details and location at CarFaire. Asking: $19,500.