1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2005 Prius list and wait shortened!

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by Dianne, Jan 22, 2005.

1. Dianne

Dianne New Member

Hi gang!

Ya know, life's typically pretty normal for me but the past 6 months or so have been way-crazy for many reasons. I also decided to focus on what I did have -- cars we have plentifully, biz wise, and not what I did not have - ie. enough Prius. Been paring down the Prius list for my orders the past weeks, and it's really thinning well. MY wait's probably down to 2-3-4 months, if that... so if you're still seeking a Prius are are near enough to Southern CA to make sense of it, by all means, jump on my list!

http://carsontoyota.com/html/requestprius.html

and I'll email you back personally and remember, it happens way faster (getting a car) when you are a little open to colors and packages. There are just three packages we see in Southern CA: GY, BI, and BC so do not jump on my list if you desire any other packages than those three... it simply would make no sense. :>

Anyway, have a wonderful day, all! I'm divvying up the Prius I have to divvy up this allocation, and as we near closer to the Feds signing the carpool lane bill, I advocate anyone interested in that possible plus of the Prius to get - perhaps - into one more line. I refuse deposits - just want all contact numbers and name and such!

Dianne Whitmire
    Internet Sales Director and Fleet Sales Manager
    Carson Toyota
    310-522-2317
    [email protected]

2. bookrats

bookrats New Member

Thanks Dianne! Nice to have some hard evidence that the waiting list is growing shorter.

Hope Justin's recovery continues to progress; I know from personal experience that it can be frustrating. On the other hand, one heals faster at that age!