1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2005 Prius - Los Angeles area

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by SimiPrius, Sep 19, 2011.

1. SimiPrius

SimiPrius Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    2005 Prius – 92K miles Seaside Pearl with Tan Fabric interior – Good Condition - $11.5K
    Navigation, JBL Audio, Bluetooth, Smartkey push button start

Second owner. Purchased the car in May 2010 with 75K miles. I liked the car so much, that I just purchased a 2010 IV and am putting this one up for sale. When purchased, I had the car fully inspected by Claremont Toyota and the items noted were as follows/my action:
    · Front axle seal leaking/replaced
    · Drive belts worn/replaced
    · Navigation CD not functioning/replaced CD-works fine
    · Tires worn/replaced with Michelin Green X and had car aligned
    · Cabin Filter/replaced
    Other items that I had done:
    · Replaced transmission fluid
    · Tinted the windows
    · Purchased a 2nd Smartkey (expensive!)
    · Installed Coastal Electronics Ultimate Lockpick 3 – For those unfamiliar, it automatically activates the “I Agree†function for the map and allows use of the phone and navigation system while the car is in motion. It also allows for a (powered) iPod adapter to be added, which I did.
    · I have only used Mobil1 for oil changes
    Appearance: Interior Excellent; Exterior good. I think the prior owner had a roof rack which he tightened too much and it put little dimples on the edge of the roof. Other little nicks and scratches – nothing major, just not what I could consider to be “excellent†condition. Mechanically, the car runs perfectly. I will add some pictures in the next few days.
    PM/email if interested – [email protected] . Car is located in Simi Valley, CA.

Attached Files:

2. SimiPrius

SimiPrius Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Thought that it was sold...but did not happen...so still available....