1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2005 Prius Manual in PDF?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by ThetaSigma99, Mar 20, 2005.

1. ThetaSigma99

ThetaSigma99 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Is the manual for the 2005 Prius available in PDF format anywhere? I have the hard copies in the glove compartment of my Prius (well, one of the glove compartments) next to all my gloves (ha ha), but it'd be very nice if I had a copy on my computer so I could read up on stuff without having to run out to the car. That'd be especially useful when I am nowhere near the car but have some free time. :)

2. raybon

raybon New Member

It's split into little tiny bits on techinfo.toyota.com, and you have to pay to be able to get to them. I'd like to see a PDF with all the bits in one file.

Glenn

3. seasalsa

seasalsa Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I have a copy of the 2004 on PDF, IM me with your email address and I will send it to you.

4. rookie

rookie New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(raybon\";p=\"83256)</div>
    OK Toyota, give us a break. For all my cars up to now I can find official single-file PDF vehicle manuals. I totally dig softcopy, as I can search it quick for keywords. We are not talking about the SERVICE manual, just the user manual!! Charging us for vehicle manual is not cool. :|

5. ckn

ckn New Member

heya, just picked up a 2005 pirus here in Sweden, the problem is the manual is in Swedish, and I don't speak swedish so well. anyone have a pdf or other version available online and in english?

thanks!

6. Boo

Boo Boola Boola Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Gaujo has put the 2005 Prius Owner's Manual PDF on rapidshare. I haven't downloaded it, but presumably it's in English and is for the US & Canada Prius (so use it with appropriate caution for your Swedish Prius). Here's the thread with a link to the Manual on rapidshare:

http://priuschat.com/forums/gen-ii-...-2005-prius-owners-manual-pdf-all-in-one.html