1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale 2005 Prius

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by Grahams Number, Jan 8, 2024.

1. Grahams Number

Grahams Number Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I'm in the Atlanta area and have a 2005 Prius that I need to sale. It has 137,000 miles and I can document mileage and service records.
    I replaced HV battery 3 years ago with an OEM battery. The original battery lasted 15 years. The car has always been garaged, day and night. I'm the second owner...I knew the original owner because I worked for him!
    I replaced the waterpump four years ago when I bought it. The 12V battery was replaced two years ago and stays on a trickle charger.
    I'm retired and drive the car very little. It would be more useful to someone who has to do the commute grind - I can still get 50mpg!
    Only issues I've had are occasional codes when the interior gets hot. It is always a code related to the communications buss and another random code. It is very dependable if you keep the 12V charged and keep her out of the hot sun!
    I would like to get $4000 but will consider any reasonable offer. The cat is original. No accidents...original glass! This car will part out at over $3000!
    I will require the transaction to be at my bank in Douglasville, Ga.
    I will provide pictures to anyone interested. Thanks

bisco likes this.
  2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    great car at a great price, all the best!