1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2005 Salsa Red #6 - ordered 4/30, pick up tomorrow!

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by jfh3, May 17, 2005.

1. jfh3

jfh3 New Member

Happy, happy, joy, joy ....

Ordered a 2005 Salsa Red Prius on 4/30.

Just got a call that it's ready for me to pick up TOMORROW, almost two weeks earlier than expected ...

And at under MSRP too.

Either the order volume is slowing down, someone backed out of a deal or I got lucky. :mrgreen:

2. kabiblueline

kabiblueline Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    jfh-

Congratulations!

I'm curious, what dealer are you working with?
    I may be ordering soon. I'm in Colorado Springs but I am looking for a good dealer, because the ones in town here are terrible!
    (Still selling $6K over MSRP and claiming 1 year wait... "but there is this one you could put your name on and get this week.." What a bunch of $^@%^!)

Salsa pkg 6 is exactly what we are thinking of getting, as well!
    How did you get below MSRP?

3. jfh3

jfh3 New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kabiblueline\";p=\"90860)</div>
    Mountain States Toyota. Absolutely the best new car buying experience I've ever had and I'm tough. PM me for the sales manager and discount information. You won't (apparently) get a discount by talking to a general sales person.

As for Colorado Springs and Libery Toyota, I can't get over how arrogant they were. I hope their service is better than their sales, because they are exploiting the Prius situation far more than ANY other dealer in Colorado and most of the surrounding states. They simply couldn't understand why I thought $6K over list (and the "special one-day-only offer of 'only $1K over list')" was funny ...

4. jfh3

jfh3 New Member

kabiblueline -

Realized there was no reason I couldn't PM you - check your messages.