1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2005 Seaside Pearl Package #6 Poway (San Diego area)

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by guyweathersby, Feb 24, 2005.

1. guyweathersby

guyweathersby New Member

I finally ordered my Prius on January 2nd 2005. The original estimate was 8 months, but the salesman says things seem to be improving and it will probably be sooner. In fact I was already offered a different color with the same package, but decided to hold out for my blue.

I've already go my Bluetooth phone and have been keeping track of this and other Prius online groups so I'm ready to go.

I also joined the San Diego Prius Club and attended one of their meetings. My wife and myself both enjoyed it.

For a little background on how I finally made the commitment you can take a look at http://www.priuschat.com/forums/how-i-got-...html?highlight=

2. guyweathersby

guyweathersby New Member

Re: 2005 Seaside Pearl Package #6 Poway--Got it early

5 1/2 months early! :clap:
    I got my car last Friday. I\'m still playing with the Navigation and Bluetooth and everything else. My wife and I both love driving it.

We paid MSRP.

Dealing with Mossy Toyota (San Diego) and James Crossman (our salesman) was very pleasant, efficient, and helpful. We bypassed several closer Toyota dealers because we liked the atmosphere there.

3. bshef

bshef Active Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Congratulations!
    I know what you mean about "atmoshpere"...........In my search for a Prius, I've checked many dealers off my list due to bad atmosphere!