1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale 2005 Super White #6 w/ CA HOV stickers, 63k miles, 24k$

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by tkil, Sep 30, 2008.

1. tkil

tkil New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    *** NOTE ***
    I've reduced the asking price to $18,000; I couldn't find a way to change the thread title.

Working from home, in a different state, I don't need my baby any more. Looking to sell my 2005 Super White w/ grey/burgundy interior. 64k miles, all dealer service; 4 new tires at 30k miles. Two new tires at 55k (one was damaged beyond repair, you get the other one). I have all service documentation and will include it with the car.

Package 6: NAV (with 2008 update navigation data DVD installed); BlueTooth hands-free phone; 6-disc in-dash changer; Xenon HID headlamps; foglights; smart key system (with two fobs, new batteries just a few months back).

The car has the full extended "Platinum" warranty from Toyota, as well as the California Hybrid Components warranty (all hybrid / emissions components are warrantied to 10 years / 150k miles).

Extras: DICE iPod adapter (150$ new; not silverline, and it has issues, but for long trips, it works great); Yakima removable roof rack system (2x rods with 4x Q towers total, original cost 300$). I could probably add in a bike rack or two (Yakima Vipers, 140$ each new). I also have 4 snow tires on steel rims; they're a few years old, but I'd be glad to add them in (500$ new).

This car has the California HOV stickers, although they've never been affixed to the car body (they're still in the original envelope). They are good for another couple of years; if you can take advantage of HOV lanes, that could be worth weeks of time every year to you, along with free parking in Los Angeles and Santa Monica.

The car is in very good condition. There are some chips on the front, hood, and rear step; the interior has a few scuffs. I've never applied any stickers; the only modification I've made was to add some grommets to the rear cargo mat to keep it from bunching up at the back of the cargo area. The milage is a mix of highway and gentle surface street driving; lifetime milage has been 47mpUSg. (I have all gas receipts starting with the 4th tank, and can include them with the car if the buyer is interested).

Finally, I'm willing to deliver this car to anyone in San Diego Metro, Los Angeles Metro, or Bay Area Metro. I live in New Mexico, but I travel to those west coast destinations on a regular basis. If a serious buyer contacts me, I'm very willing to deliver it to their doorstep.

If interested, please drop me a line via private message, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks!

2. tkil

tkil New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    This car is now sold. Thanks for looking.