1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale 2005 Toyota Prius - Silver, Package #3 $11,900 East Texas

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by MyWifeHasaPrius, Oct 16, 2009.

1. MyWifeHasaPrius

MyWifeHasaPrius New Member

2005 Toyota Prius, Silver exterior, gray cloth interior. Smart key system, driver/passenger side & curtain air bags, etc.. 82,700 miles. Great condition interior with only a few very minor blemishes on the exterior. Garage kept, smoke free! Regular maint. permformed. All new tires in May 09. This was my wife's car and we've had it since it was new. We love this car but the family is growing and so we had to upgrade to something bigger. The gas mileage is great on this Prius.

Edmunds.com values it at $14,200 (dealer price), $12,800 (private party), We're asking $11,900.

We live between Longview and Hallsville - about a 3 mile drive from I-20 and Loop 281 on the east side of Longview. If you have any questions shoot me an email or call/txt me at 903-806-0899.

Attached are a bunch of pictures of the Prius I took on Oct 16th. If you click on any image it should enlarge in a separate window. The last two pictures are of the original window stickers and list all the options.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]