1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2006 Barcelona Red Package 6 picked up today!

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by bconlon, Feb 18, 2006.

1. bconlon

bconlon New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I just picked my Barcelona Red package 6. After is was all said and done, I bought it for $6 over MSRP including the Dealer handling fee.

Package 6 MSRP $26135
    Floor Mats $186
    Internet Discount -$250
    Floor Mat Discount -$93
    Dealer Handling $349

Total $26341 + tax

Not too bad! I didn't have to wait on any lists. I called about the car about one month ago and they dealer traded for it.

2. bconlon

bconlon New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I bought it at Mountain States Toyota in Denver, CO. I called all of the dealers here in Colorado and they were the only one who found the Red #6 I was looking for.

They told me that the floor mats would be free (twice, one time on the phone and the other in person). Then they renegged on the free floor mats today. So they gave me the floor mats at 50% off, saving $93.

Other than that, the deal went smoothly.

3. geo241

geo241 New Member

In the Sacramento, CA. area, I can strongly recommend connecting with Toby Liu, the fleet/internet sales manager at FOLSOM LAKE TOYOTA. We have just taken delivery of our second "series II" Prius from him this past week. We originally bought one of the very early 2004 models after placing an order with him just after the NYC Auto Show (about 5 months before they actually arrived here). Several of our family members and other friends in the area have also bought various Toyota models through Toby over the last 20+ years, and he is ALWAYS straight in dealing and does all the "bottom line" himself.

We did WAIT about 3.5 months for our specific second Prius after ordering in December, but we got a Barcelona Red, Package 8 and there was nothing in terms of hidden fees or add-ons. Basically Toby is still taking orders WITHOUT A DEPOSIT for delivery costs of about $1000 UNDER MSRP on most of the models of the Prius.

I also have an order with him for the "first Camry Hybrid, loaded packages with the beige interior and beige or white exterior" and that is also negotiated at his cost plus....and WELL, WELL under MSRP.

So IF you are in the greater Sacramento area....Heck my brother-in-law has come up from Modesto to buy his blue Prius and just last month a blue Highlander Hybrid from Toby !

George...clearly "in Sacramento"