1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2006 Black Package #8 For Sale

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by Nittany Gator, Mar 11, 2007.

1. Nittany Gator

Nittany Gator New Member

Hi all,

I hate to get rid of my Prius, but I have to... d'oh. Some of the info below will be basic to some of you, but I want to describe everything for those that don't know what some features are.

2006 Toyota Prius Package 8

~12,500 miles

All maintenance up-to-date, no problems/issues with car whatsoever.

Black exterior – no significant damage

Tan Leather interior – no significant damage

All around wonderful car – I love it.

Details:

Vehicle Stability System

Premium audio component, including AM/FM Radio with 6 speakers, CD Player (both regular and MP3* CD compatible), with 6 disc capacity.

* This has been great – MP3 disks hold about 80 songs, so I can keep about 480 songs on hand at all times.

Additional easy-access port for plugging in an iPod or other music devices

Bluetooth system**

** Wonderful system – answer phone via buttons on steering wheel. Automatically connects phone anytime you get in and start the car. You speak via the sound system. Very nice feature.

GPS Navigation System With Voice Activation – very nice to have when traveling, etc.

High Intensity Discharge Headlights

Smart key system

* Key never has to leave your pocket. When you walk up to the car and attempt to open the door, it senses you in the vicinity and unlocks the door. Likewise, once in the care you can start the ignition, so long as the key is close enough. Very nice.

Front Side and Side Head Curtain Airbags

Rear Electronic Parking Aid With Camera (Very nice for parking... and kids/friends love it)

Service package covering all oil-changes, regular maintenance and some road-side assistance provided, so long as it is transferable (unsure – I will check).

Please don't hesitate to contact with questions.

Asking $25K

Also - I'm in Ann Arbor, Michigan... for what it's worth.

2. elite

elite New Member

any pictures?

3. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Planning on buying a house?

I just read you can buy a house in Detroit for less than a car.

4. SCIVITILLO

SCIVITILLO New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Hello I am looking to buy a car this month and was wondering if you still have it for sale. Would you take 23.500 for the car let me know

thanks

sandy