1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2006 Highlander Hybrid for sale

Discussion in 'Toyota Hybrids and EVs' started by niflheimskottur, Apr 29, 2008.

1. niflheimskottur

niflheimskottur New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Private Sale
    I am a new member of this chat room and have joined to let other hybrid enthusiasts know that we are selling our 2006 Highlander Hybrid in order to get a Prius. Our daughter will be going to a school with special programs to address her needs next fall, and I will be driving about 80 miles per day, so I wanted to move up into the 50 mpg club with other Prius owners.
    Our Highlander hybrid is in excellent shape, no accidents, one non-smoking owner, all maintenance done (info available from dealership where service done), 59,000 miles mostly highway, silver paint color with grey/silver interior, third rear seat (can seat two kids or adults-- has seatbelts and adjustable headrests), new Michelin tires about 400 miles ago, electrically controlled moonroof, nice 5-disk player and FM radio, luggage rack, custom seat-covers protecting underlying fabric upholstery, extra mats protecting carpet, plastic/rubber insert protecting carpet in the way-back. This is a nice, clean car. I have photos that I can email to anyone who is interested in purchasing the car. Bluebook value comes in at $29,000, which is what we are asking. However, we are open to fair offers. We live in CT and would be happy to show you the car. Thank you for your consideration. If you have a friend who would be interested, please let him or her know.