1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2006 info?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by mikenancy1, Apr 21, 2005.

1. mikenancy1

mikenancy1 2012 PiP (Base), '10 Highlander Hybrid, '05 Prius

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I remember reading somewhere (and the problem is that I can't recall where "somewhere" is) that the 2006 Prius will have a sunroof option and reconfigured seats. Can anyone confirm this and any other changes, including color changes, that will be made?

2. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Highly unlikely you'll see any of those things. I'll never say never, but I just don't see the efforts going that way with Prius. There's certainly been nothing official along those lines announced by Toyota or any of our known 'insiders'.

3. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I wonder if they'll really add multi-adjustable front seats. It seems like the most wanted feature in all the threads we have here that are titled along the lines of "what features would you like to see in the Prius"

4. bookrats

bookrats New Member

I'm with Evan; Toyota gets 3 years out of any version of the car, and I don't see anything significant (requiring major or even moderate) changes to the Prius.

If there are any changes, I expect they would be (a) new colors or (B) the XM radio option. (And if the demand for Prii is high enough, they may just shrug again and say "Naaaahhh....")

2007 may be another story.