1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2006 LCD screen part #?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Tom Davis, Dec 4, 2016.

1. Tom Davis

Tom Davis New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    Four Touring
    Mine is making a whiring noise, needs to be replaced soon. What is the part number and will any 2 gen screen work?
    Here's a pic of my trim if options make a difference. I'd prefer to just read the screen. Thanks

Pic

Attached Files:

#1 Tom Davis, Dec 4, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2016
  2. Kate Harvest

Kate Harvest Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    They aren't all the same. I believe 2006-09 are higher resolution than 2004-05 and the buttons along the edges vary depending on whether or not you have nav.

If this is for a 2006 and looks like the one in your photo, I believe the part number is 86110-47220.

3. Tom Davis

Tom Davis New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    Four Touring
    Thanks, I'm hoping to just buy the LCD screen, not the whole trim piece if possible.

4. Kate Harvest

Kate Harvest Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    The trim piece meaning the bit of plastic?

I haven't seen anything like that for sale, and I don't think omitting the bit of plastic is going to subtract very much from the price. There's an inch or two of electronics behind that screen and several hefty connectors that go into it. Best of luck with that though.