1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2006 Pkg 5 finally arriving in SE

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by the fish, Feb 5, 2006.

1. the fish

the fish Member

My wait is coming to an end. Been waiting on the 2006 for tax credits (Federal credit and possible Georgia credit on the way), backup camera (neat), and bluetooth w/out NAV (don't have a BT phone though). Had deposit down since December.

On Friday 2/3, the salesman emails to say they finally got package 5 in the SE allocation and I am getting their first at the dealer. Saturday, my baby is showing on their dealer inventory as pending for 2/24.

Two weeks ago I was reconsidering the wait and evaluating getting a package 3 or 7 as an alternative. Seemed like those were readily available in SE. Would have been the pkg 7 too. I think the JBL system sounds great - especially after testing a pkg 3 and 7 back to back.

Now I am glad I didn't change my mind. I am getting the color (Classic Silver) and package that I wanted.

The only thing yet to play out perfectly is for them to drop ToyoGuard from the allocation order. Would like to save the $619.

Well, another thing, need Congress to raise the AMT income exemption to provide more breathing room for the Federal credit. Oh, and for the Georgia legislature to pass HB21 for additional $5,000 credit!

Now on to sell my 98 Accord Coupe EXVL.